Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yoshitsune Katana Released!

Yeah, we made it ":) A bit later than announced, but as someone has said in the groupchat, good things take some time. Well it's here. Single handed, simpler than the Shingens, yet with a funny two-steps coloring options. It's the initial release so we will appreciate any feedback on bugs and problems ofcourse. Thank you for your patience and enjoy :) Happy New Year to everybody! xStreetSL link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very nice job. But actually, I may be have a strange request. I'm really interested in the clothes the girl is wearing on this photo (which means the armor shoulder but moreover the top and the glove). I would like to buy this top, this glove and an armor with a kanata. I'm ready to pay.

You can answer me on SL, my name is Aby Mint.
Thank you for your help in advance :)